The Chinese and Japanese have been using points on the face – acupuncture or acupressure points – to combat signs of ageing, for thousands of years.
Nicola's cosmetic facial treatment includes:
- An individual acupuncture treatment using points on the body or ears or scalp, to regulate energy and treat any specific symptoms
- Targeted areas and/or specific facial acupuncture points to bring blood and energy to facial tissue and encourage healing cascades to occur
- Application of nutrient-rich facial mask containing hyaluronic acid
- LED Light Therapy to face/neck. LED lights are known to positively affect cells by increasing circulation and promoting metabolism of nitric oxide (NO) which aids in providing more oxygen and nutrients to cells and ultimately to the skin
- Facial massage. Brief massage to feet and lower legs to bring balance after working on the face.
All products used are natural and paraben/chemical free. Patients are encouraged to continue using chemical-free products following treatment.
A cosmetic facial treatment can take up to 1.5 hours, allowing plenty of time for relaxation.
See this link for article on cosmetic acupuncture in Daily Mail. Follow Link.
Book your appointment with Nicola on 07462934891, or see our Services & Fees page for more details.