The Chinese and Japanese have been using points on the face – acupuncture or acupressure points – to combat signs of ageing, for thousands of years.
Nicola's cosmetic facial treatment includes:
- An individual acupuncture treatment using points on the body or ears or scalp, to regulate energy and treat any specific symptoms.
- Targeted areas and/or specific facial acupuncture points to bring blood and energy to facial tissue and encourage healing cascades to occur.
- Application of nutrient-rich facial products and a facial mask.
- LED Light Therapy to face and neck.
- Facial massage with jade roller. Brief massage to feet and lower legs also carried out - to bring balance after working on the face.
All products used are natural and paraben/chemical free. Patients are encouraged to continue using chemical-free products following treatment.
A cosmetic facial treatment can take 1.5 – 2 hours, allowing plenty of time for relaxation.
See this link for article on cosmetic acupuncture in Daily Mail. Follow Link.
An initial consultation is required to take a patient's full history and provide information about the way in which this treatment works. The charge for the initial consultation is deducted from the cost of treatment. Single treatments or courses are available.
Facial massage with LED Light treatment also available for top up or stand-alone treatments.